at the moment there is a Turkey shoot on Flory models. I decided to pick up a kit that I had started a while ago. But I had problems with gluing the parts, because after a while the parts felt of and I good not find the right glue. After some search on Google I found out that the plastic is not the same as in most models kits. Finally got a bottle of Plastic Magic glue and that did the job. In between I also got the Scammell Pioneer from Thunder Models and there is some discussion about the faults in the IBG kit. For my not a problem.
First I will show some older pictures I made during the build process:
The kit is build out of the box. The only thing I did was using a fine saw to make the wood parts a bit more grainy.
Yesterday I started with preparing the parts for the primer coat.
The primer I use is from Vallejo and works fine for my.