I did build another Whippet but that kit was produced by Takom. When Meng came with the same kit I wanted to build this also to see how it builds and to paint it in different scheme. The first one I painted British green, this one will be very colored.
The kit boxart:
The build went well, no big issues. The tracks are workable and easy to put together.
Next step was to primer the model, I used Tamiya XF19 for this, because I have changed back to Tamiya paint and AK Real Colors.
I lost the mojo for this project, put it on a shelf (of doom) and put it back on the table because I was looking for something to paint with a brush. As I used more color for this scheme it was easier to paint it with a brush. The final result:
The colors are a bit to bright so I give the model a wash, several pin washes, oil rendering and a bit of pigments.
And the final pictures: