1/35 Dragon M2A1 halftrack update 7

Welcome to another update of this project. I was thinking what I should do with this kit and finally decided to do some experiments. The first is trying to do a white wash without chemical product, but just with acryl and a clay wash. The products I used: I started…

Continue reading

1/35 Dragon M2A1 halftrack update 6

This time a short update. As I had to clean up my workroom I had not really time to go further with this project. The only thing I have finished is the stowage. I painted with several green and khaki color from the Vallejo Modle Color range. Now the part…

Continue reading

1/35 Dragon M2A1 halftrack update 5

The M2 has a base color and some color modulation although is not good the see on the pictures. First I had given the model a primer coat with grey primer from Vallejo. That coat had dried for about a half day. Then I started with the darkest color of…

Continue reading

1/35 Dragon M2A1 halftrack update 4

The build of this model is finished. Had to do some gap filling. The fit of the rear part was very tight and finally to tight so it caused a little gap. With a bit evergreen strip the small gap could be closed and it looked better. This is how…

Continue reading

1/35 Dragon M2A1 halftrack update 3

Today I have been busy with the interior of the M2. In de back are seat, a radio en some small parts to place. Everything fits good, no problems. Then you have to join the cabine with the back part but I saw that I had to paint it first…

Continue reading

1/35 Dragon M2A1 halftrack update 2

In this update I show what I have done. First I have painted the chassis, wheels and tracks. I have let it dried for several days. In the meantime I build the cabine and bonnet/hood/ I could have opened some parts of the hood but decided not to do this….

Continue reading

1/35 Dragon M2A1 halftrack update 1

I went further with step 5,6 and 7. This steps are for building the chassis, tracks, wheels and all the order parts. I had some problems with the tracks. They are in two parts, stiff and not very easy to work with. But after some thinking I build glued them…

Continue reading

1/35 Dragon M2A1 halftrack

The BTR80 is still waiting for some weathering but I don’t have an idea what I wanted to archive with this project so I decided to start another build. I had already build a MA21 in the past but that project was not a succes because I wanted to fast,…

Continue reading

1/35 Tamiya Maltilda finished

Sometimes you need a kit that builds easy. Special when the mojo is not great. I had bought this kit some years ago second handed. The build went fast and good, no problems at all so I could start with the painting process. This is the finished model. Please like…

Continue reading

1/35 Trumpeter BTR80-A APC Update 6

After a busy period and a short holiday I had some time for this project. The build was already almost finished. It time for some paint. I always start with a primer and I use most of the time Vallejo black primer. I spray it with a 0.3 needle, that…

Continue reading